Seabrook Village by Erickson Senior Dwelling is looking for a Security and Emergency Providers (SES) Assistant Supervisor who will help in offering supervision and oversight to their assigned shift. This place gives management and a optimistic instance to the workforce, making certain that every one workers of the division are held accountable for residing the Erickson Method Values.
$1,500 Signal On Bonus through 11/15/21
EMT or Emergency Medical Responder Certification, CPR, and Drivers License Required.
How you’ll make an influence:
- Carry out common patrols of the property, staffing of the gatehouse, and responds to emergency and routine requires service
- Implement parking and visitors rules.
- Make sure the completion of day by day shift experiences and incident experiences (relating to medical response, theft of property, accidents, fires, severe mechanical malfunctions, emergency responses, violations of guidelines and rules.
- Display guests, distributors, and so forth. on the gatehouse.
- Supervisory Duties:
- Assists in coaching, teaching, and counseling of workers.
- Offers day by day management, supervision, motivation, and communication to direct & oblique experiences
- Displays workforce all through the day and reinforces security practices.
- Ship distinctive customer support, hospitality, and fostering an surroundings of security and security.
What we provide:
- Aggressive advantages packages together with medical, dental, imaginative and prescient, and PTO
- 401k for all workers 18 and over. Firm contribution as much as 3% as soon as eligible.
- Training help, certification reimbursement, and scholar mortgage refinancing partnership packages can be found.
- Onsite medical facilities, offering wellness visits and sick take care of all workers over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking in any respect of our communities and company workplaces
- A tradition of variety and inclusion, which builds on our values, imaginative and prescient, and mission.
What you’ll need:
- Excessive Faculty diploma or GED is required.
- 1+ years’ outdoors expertise in an SES Supervisory position or 1 12 months of demonstrated management in an Erickson SES Officer position
- 1+ years’ outdoors expertise working in an Emergency Responder position or 1 12 months of demonstrated competent efficiency in an Erickson SES Emergency Responder position.
- Possess and keep a sound driver’s license.
- Present CPR for Healthcare Suppliers certification
- Present Emergency Medical Responder certification.
*All required licenses and certifications have to be maintained as a situation of employment.
Seabrook is a wonderful 98-acre persevering with care retirement neighborhood situated within the picturesque Monmouth County neighborhood of Tinton Falls—simply six miles from the Jersey Shore. We’re a part of a rising community of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Dwelling, a nationwide supplier of senior residing and well being care with campuses in 11 states—and rising.
Erickson Senior Dwelling, its associates, and managed communities are Equal Alternative Employers and are dedicated to offering a office freed from illegal discrimination and harassment on the premise of race, shade, faith, intercourse, age, nationwide origin, marital standing, veteran standing, psychological or bodily incapacity, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, genetic data or some other class protected by federal, state or native regulation.