Saturday, December 4, 2021
News for Retirees


fireplace Homestead Flats Aberdeen Fireplace and Rescue senior residing

Share this…FacebookPinterestTwitterLinkedin A Saturday afternoon fireplace in an house at a senior residing complicated was shortly extinguished and no one was injured,…

By Staff , in Senior Living , at May 30, 2021



A Saturday afternoon fireplace in an house at a senior residing complicated was shortly extinguished and no one was injured, in response to a information launch from Aberdeen Fireplace & Rescue.

The fireplace division was known as to the Homestead Flats within the 2200 block of Third Avenue Southeast at 1:39 p.m. Upon arrival, crews discovered smoke and a hearth in a single house that was unoccupied, in response to the discharge. There was intensive fireplace, smoke and water harm inside the house.

All tenants within the rapid space have been quickly evacuated however have been allowed again into their residences after situations have been deemed secure, in response to the discharge. Firefighters ventilated smoke and, whereas looking, discovered no additional fire-related issues.

The fireplace and its trigger are nonetheless beneath investigation.

The Aberdeen Police Division, Aberdeen Public Works Division, Brown County Emergency Administration, Brown County 911 and Northwestern Vitality additionally responded.



Source link

Skip to content