Valley Well being Wellness & Health will host an open home with particular reductions, door prizes and extra from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. right this moment at 1195 Hisey Ave., Woodstock.
Shenandoah Caverns will have fun its a centesimal anniversary at 2 p.m. Friday at 261 Caverns Street, Quicksburg.
Commonwealth Senior Dwelling
Commonwealth Senior Dwelling in Entrance Royal has been named a Greatest Senior Dwelling Neighborhood in 2022 by U.S. Information & World Report within the assisted dwelling class.
Over 3,000 unbiased, assisted dwelling, and reminiscence care communities have been surveyed nationwide. Residents and members of the family have been requested to fee their expertise with the issues that matter most – the kindness of employees; number of actions; high quality of the meals and eating expertise; whether or not native transportation is supplied to physician’s appointments, grocery shops or different each day wants; the standard of on-site caregiving and extra.
In whole, 18 Commonwealth Senior Dwelling communities have been named among the many greatest in the US.
Rappahannock Electrical Cooperative has introduced this spring’s recipients of its Energy of Change program, which permits members to offer voluntarily to assist nonprofits that accomplish that a lot for these in want. This system awarded greater than $93,000 in funding to assist 23 nonprofits in our communities. Native nonprofits benefiting from this system are:
• The Winchester Space Momentary Thermal Shelter, which serves the counties of Frederick, Clarke, Shenandoah and Warren, obtained $1,400 to offer new blankets for the shelter.
• Automobiles Altering Lives, which serves the counties of Clarke, Frederick and Shenandoah, obtained $1,800 to help with restore prices of autos which might be used freed from cost by these in want of transportation to work, college and medical appointments.
• Entrance Royal Ladies’s Useful resource Heart, which serves the counties of Warren, Rappahannock and Frederick, obtained $3,700 to offer laptops and software program to host hybrid and digital wellness webinars for girls locally.
• St. Luke Neighborhood Clinic of Entrance Royal obtained $5,000 to assist the St. Luke Dental clinic, which presents oral healthcare for low-income and uninsured residents.
• Godfrey Miller Dwelling Inc. of Frederick County obtained $7,500 to assist the Congregate Reasonably priced Meal Program, which companies older adults with restricted monetary means.
Ship in your occasions at www.nvdaily.com/web site/types