Twelve further COVID-19 deaths – Saturday, October 2, Sunday, October 3, and Monday, October 4
SANTA FE – New Mexico state well being officers on Monday introduced 1,776 further COVID-19 instances. Per the state Division of Well being, the newest instances are:
· 413 new instances in Bernalillo County
· 1 new case in Catron County
· 79 new instances in Chaves County
· 20 new instances in Cibola County
· 6 new instances in Colfax County
· 24 new instances in Curry County
· 125 new instances in Doña Ana County
· 67 new instances in Eddy County
· 25 new instances in Grant County
· 2 new instances in Guadalupe County
· 5 new instances in Harding County
· 1 new case in Hidalgo County
· 54 new instances in Lea County
· 13 new instances in Lincoln County
· 14 new instances in Los Alamos County
· 15 new instances in Luna County
· 149 new instances in McKinley County
· 11 new instances in Mora County
· 109 new instances in Otero County
· 7 new instances in Quay County
· 30 new instances in Rio Arriba County
· 8 new instances in Roosevelt County
· 100 new instances in Sandoval County
· 256 new instances in San Juan County
· 27 new instances in San Miguel County
· 96 new instances in Santa Fe County
· 13 new instances in Sierra County
· 4 new instances in Socorro County
· 13 new instances in Taos County
· 9 new instances in Torrance County
· 63 new instances in Valencia County
· 12 new instances amongst people held by federal businesses on the Otero County Federal Jail Facility
· 5 new instances amongst people held by federal businesses on the Otero County Processing Middle
Notice: As a result of a technical challenge, the New Mexico state vaccine dashboard is not going to be up to date in the present day. We purpose to renew updates tomorrow.
The Division of Well being on Monday reported twelve further deaths in New Mexico associated to COVID-19:
9 latest deaths:
· A feminine in her 60s from Bernalillo County. The person was hospitalized.
· A feminine in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The person had underlying situations.
· A feminine in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The person was hospitalized.
· A male in his 50s from Eddy County. The person was hospitalized and had underlying situations.
· A male in his 40s from McKinley County. The person was hospitalized.
· A male in his 50s from McKinley County. The person was hospitalized and had underlying situations.
· A male in his 70s from Roosevelt County. The person was hospitalized.
· A male in his 70s from Taos County. The person was hospitalized and had underlying situations.
· A feminine in her 60s from Union County. The person had underlying situations.
Three* deaths >30 days:
· A male in his 40s from Lea County. The person was hospitalized.
· A feminine in her 50s from McKinley County.
· A feminine in her 70s from Quay County. The person was hospitalized and had underlying situations.
*COVID associated deaths are reported when a dying certificates has been issued and a few dying certificates are delayed because of inadequate data.
The variety of deaths of New Mexico residents associated to COVID-19 is now 4,823.
The ten ZIP codes throughout the state with essentially the most COVID-19 instances on Monday, Oct. 4 are:
87401 – 103
88310 – 81
87121 – 59
87301 – 55
87410 – 54
88220 – 46
87120 – 43
88203 – 42
87144 – 40
87124 – 39
Each day case counts and check numbers are uncooked information primarily based on data the state receives in the present day – that means information that has not but been scrutinized to determine potential duplicates or late-arriving positives or negatives.
Beforehand reported numbers included one dying reported on Dec.12 of a feminine in her 60’s from Union County was not because of COVID an infection – this has now been corrected.
Together with the above newly reported instances, New Mexico has now had a complete of 255,577 COVID-19 instances:
Bernalillo County: 71,952
Catron County: 145
Chaves County: 12,048
Cibola County: 3,369
Colfax County: 1,173
Curry County: 7,128
De Baca County: 220
Doña Ana County: 28,783
Eddy County: 10,419
Grant County: 2,117
Guadalupe County: 587
Harding County: 21
Hidalgo County: 541
Lea County: 13,101
Lincoln County: 2,687
Los Alamos County: 682
Luna County: 3,809
McKinley County: 14,021
Mora County: 313
Otero County: 5,703
Quay County: 947
Rio Arriba County: 4,541
Roosevelt County: 2,590
Sandoval County: 15,025
San Juan County: 18,826
San Miguel County: 2,412
Santa Fe County: 12,474
Sierra County: 970
Socorro County: 1,604
Taos County: 2,237
Torrance County: 1,288
Union County: 326
Valencia County: 8,629
County totals are topic to alter upon additional investigation and willpower of residency of people optimistic for COVID-19.
The Division of Well being at present experiences the next numbers of COVID-19 instances amongst people held by federal businesses on the following amenities:
· Cibola County Correctional Middle: 455
· Otero County Federal Jail Facility: 530
· Otero County Processing Middle: 530
· Torrance County Detention Facility: 349
The Division of Well being at present experiences the next numbers of COVID-19 instances amongst people held by the New Mexico Corrections Division on the following amenities:
· Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County: 317
· Guadalupe County Correctional Facility: 256
· Lea County Correctional Facility: 762
· Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County: 172
· Northwest New Mexico Correctional Middle in Cibola County: 130
· Otero County Jail Facility: 473
· Penitentiary of New Mexico in Santa Fe County: 224
· Roswell Correctional Middle: 229
· Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County: 235
· Springer Correctional Middle in Colfax County: 151
· Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Cibola County: 76
As of in the present day, there are 293 people hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19. This quantity might embrace people who examined optimistic for COVID-19 out of state however are at present hospitalized in New Mexico. This quantity doesn’t embrace New Mexicans who examined optimistic for COVID-19 and will have been transferred to a hospital out of state.
As of in the present day, there are 226,781 COVID-19 instances designated as having recovered by the New Mexico Division of Well being.
The Division of Well being has recognized a minimum of one optimistic COVID-19 case in residents and/or employees prior to now 28 days on the following long-term care amenities:
· Superior Well being Care in Albuquerque
· Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation Middle
· All Care Assisted Residing in Clovis
· Artesia Healthcare and Rehabilitation Middle in Artesia
· Autumn Blessings Assisted Residing in Logan
· Avamere in Roswell
· Aztec Healthcare in Aztec
· BeeHive Properties Farmington
· BeeHive Properties of 4 Hills in Albuquerque
· BeeHive Properties Santa Fe
· Bloomfield Nursing and Rehabilitation in Bloomfield
· Brookdale Valencia in Albuquerque
· Casa Enviornment Blanca Nursing Middle in Alamogordo
· Casa de Oro in Las Cruces
· Casa Maria Well being Care Middle in Roswell
· Casa Actual in Santa Fe
· Cedar Ridge Inn in Farmington
· Clayton Nursing and Rehabilitation in Clayton
· Clovis Healthcare and Rehabilitation Middle in Clovis
· Colfax Lengthy-Time period Care Middle in Springer
· Desert Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation Middle in Hobbs
· Elmcroft of Quintessence in Albuquerque
· Fort Bayard Medical Middle in Santa Clara
· Genesis Healthcare Uptown in Albuquerque
· Genesis McKinley Care Middle in Gallup
· Genesis San Juan Middle in Farmington
· Good Life Senior Residing in Hobbs
· Good Life Senior Residing in Lovington
· Good Life Senior Residing in Ruidoso
· Lakeview Christian Dwelling in Carlsbad
· Landmark at Desert Gardens in Hobbs
· La Vida Llena Neighborhood in Albuquerque
· Las Palomas Middle in Albuquerque
· Life Care Middle in Farmington
· Lovington Healthcare in Lovington
· The Meadows Dwelling on the New Mexico Behavioral Well being Institute in Las Vegas
· Mission Arch Middle in Roswell
· MorningStar Assisted Residing and Reminiscence Care of Albuquerque
· MorningStar Reminiscence Care at North Ridge in Albuquerque
· The Neighborhood Assisted Residing in Rio Rancho
· Odelia Healthcare (Camino Healthcare) in Albuquerque
· Princeton Place in Albuquerque
· Ravenna Assisted Residing in Albuquerque
· The Rehabilitation Middle of Albuquerque
· Retirement Ranches in Clovis
· The Retreat Healthcare in Rio Rancho
· The Rio at Las Estancias in Albuquerque
· Sandia Senior Suites in Albuquerque
· Santa Fe Care Middle in Santa Fe
· Seniorcare LLC – Raven Home in Albuquerque
· Sierra Well being Care Middle in Reality or Penalties
· Sierra Hills Assisted Residing in Reality or Penalties
· Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Middle in Albuquerque
· South Valley Care Middle in Albuquerque
· Spanish Trails Rehabilitation Suites in Albuquerque
· The Suites at Rio Vista in Rio Rancho
· Sunny Day Assisted Residing in Gallup
· Sunshine Assisted Residing in Tucumcari
· Vida Encantada Nursing & Rehabilitation in Las Vegas
· Village at Northrise in Las Cruces
· Wheatfields Senior Residing Neighborhood in Clovis
· White Sands Healthcare in Hobbs
· The Woodmark at Uptown in Albuquerque
***This reported information is a complete of Saturday 10/2, Sunday 10/3, & Monday 10/4***
The New Mexico Division of Well being has lively investigations into the optimistic sufferers, which incorporates contact-tracing and swabs of symptomatic people who’ve had contact with the optimistic instances.
Each New Mexican should work collectively to stem the unfold of COVID-19. Put on a masks when in public and round others. In case you are sick, keep dwelling as a lot as potential.
New Mexicans who report signs of COVID-19 an infection, corresponding to fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle ache, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nostril, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or lack of style or odor ought to name their well being care supplier or the NMDOH COVID-19 hotline instantly (1-855-600-3453).
The Division of Well being strongly encourages the next teams to get examined:
· Symptomatic individuals displaying the COVID-19 signs of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle ache, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nostril, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or lack of style or odor;
· Asymptomatic people who find themselves shut contacts or family members of individuals of their infectious interval who’ve already examined optimistic for the coronavirus;
· Asymptomatic individuals who dwell or work in congregate settings corresponding to long-term care amenities and group properties;
· Sufferers who’re scheduled for surgical procedure and whose supplier has suggested them to get examined earlier than the process.
New Mexicans who’ve non-health-related questions or considerations can even name 833-551-0518 or go to newmexico.gov, which is being up to date often as a one-stop supply for data for households, staff and others affected by and in search of extra details about COVID-19.
Baylee Rawson, Communications Specialist | [email protected]
Lealia Nelson, Inner Communications Coordinator | [email protected] | (505) 699-9237
The Division of Well being works to advertise well being and wellness, enhance well being outcomes, and ship companies to all New Mexicans. As New Mexico’s largest state company, DOH gives public well being companies in all 33 counties and collaborates with 23 Native American tribes, Pueblos and nations.
We might be completely satisfied to supply further details about this press launch. Merely contact Matt Bieber at 505-470-2290 (Workplace) along with your questions.
Versión en Español
En un esfuerzo para hacer que nuestros comunicados de prensa sean más accesibles, también tenemos disponibles una versión en español. Por favor presione el enlace de abajo para acceder a la traducción.
Actualizacion de COVID-19 en Nuevo Mexico: 1,776 casos nuevos, 255,577 en complete