June twenty second, 2021
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
The Division of Justice (DOJ) continues to focus on threat adjustment applications of payers with Medicare Benefit Organizations (MAO) as a main enforcement goal. One explicit space of focus, each civilly and criminally, for the DOJ has been MAO’s practices with respect to the seize of diagnoses, auditing, and reporting of threat adjustment knowledge. Please be part of our audio system from Wiley and KPMG who will present an outline of the high-stakes and ever-changing threat adjustment regulatory, enforcement, and litigation panorama for MAOs seeking to navigate this excessive threat and evolving panorama.
This webinar will cowl:
- An summary of the danger adjustment methodology and regulatory surroundings;
- A survey of the danger adjustment enforcement and litigation panorama and;
- Danger adjustment documentation, analysis abstraction, coding pitfalls, and finest practices.
- This occasion is complimentary however advance registration is required. Can’t make the date? Register and we’ll ship you the slides and recording after the webinar.
- CLE credit score is offered for this webinar. Wiley is an accredited or permitted CLE supplier within the following states: California, New York, and Texas. Wiley will apply for credit score within the following states: Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin. The record of states Wiley isn’t at the moment capable of supply CLE credit score consists of Alabama, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming. In these situations, Wiley can supply a certificates of attendance. For these in search of CLE credit score, please full this system analysis on the finish of this system. Wiley shall be unable to challenge CLE certificates till we now have acquired all required documentation.
- For New York CLE functions, this program is suitable for each newly admitted and skilled attorneys. Notice that newly admitted New York attorneys (attorneys admitted two years or much less) might earn CLE credit score in sure classes of credit score by completion of programs permissible codecs, as defined right here.
- Webinar directions and supplies shall be distributed previous to the webinar. For extra info, please e-mail Drew Altenburg at [email protected]; for questions on CLE, please contact Danielle Hood at [email protected]